Thank You for Your Interest in Martin Luther School!
Admissions for International Students
We are delighted that you are considering becoming part of the MLS family by continuing your education here in the United States. Over the past five years, we have been blessed to welcome students from more than 20 cultures and nationalities into our program. This multi-cultural atmosphere is a direct reflection of our community; Queens County has been designated the most culturally diverse urban area in the world.
We look forward to reviewing your application and references to determine if the educational and extracurricular program here at MLS will be the right fit for you.
- Download and complete the application
- Share the attached reference forms with 3 current teachers.
- Share the attached Preliminary Academic Reference form with your current school.
- Share the attached Pastor's Evaluation with your spiritual leader (optional)
Please also include:
- Your 3 most current report cards, translated into English
- Proof of Funds--a copy of a bank statement necessary for the processing of the I-20
- Documentation of your SLEP scores
- A copy of your Passport
- A brief personal statement--tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in studying here at MLS? What do you hope to accomplish while studying here? What are your interests?
- What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
Once you have compiled all of the above information, please send it to us via email at Admissions@MartinLutherNYC.org. We will review your application and let you know if we require any further information for a Skype interview.