What Sets The Martin Luther School Apart?
- Low student to teacher ratio— 12:1
- Implementation of Common Core Standards
- Active STEM Program
- Multicultural Learning Opportunities & Services
- Multi-level ESL Services
- Special Education Services and IEP/IESP Support
- College course offerings--providing students with the opportunity to earn up to 36 transferable credits
- Extra Help/Tutoring Opportunities Including:
- Regents Review
- Homework Room
- College STAR (Students Taking Academic Responsibility) Tutoring Center
- Over 30 hours of scheduled extra help offered weekly!
The Martin Luther School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Registered by the New York State Board of Regents and is a member of the New York State Association of Independent Schools.